2.09.2010

on the down low


Carsten is starting to drop, so things are low, and ummm, painful. There's pressure in places I don't want to talk about and you don't want to hear about.

There's a solution.

Well, it won't solve any of the above problems, but it will distract me from the discomfort and pain, I hope.

I'm getting a pedicure today while Taylor is at preschool. This isn't breaking news or anything, but I'm pretty excited about it. (I've had only two in the past year!). I can't even imagine trying to reach my feet long enough to paint my toes, so I won't. Instead, I'll pay someone else to touch my feet. I hope they don't gag. Or at least I hope they save their gagging for after I leave. It's the polite thing to do.

I may take a picture of my toes when they are all done and post them up here, just to upset Winn. She hates feet. Or maybe it's just my feet. Either way, I like to tease her. That's how I show people I like them. I guess I'm kinda like a third grade boy.

Also, please send happy parking lot wishes my way. After preschool Taylor is going to Nike to go do more shoe fit testing and I hope I get a parking spot somewhere close... I can only waddle so far and for so long. Wish I had a cast on my leg so I could tell people I had a real athletic injury and my waddle isn't from a baby dropping into birthing position. It just sounds better. But my real situation is far more hard core. Right?!

Above picture from here.

5 comments:

Kearsie said...

Oh man, I don't miss that part of gestating when it felt like arms and legs were dangling from my lady parts.

Also, I'm about to make fabric treats for the wee babe.

Sara said...

hope you get a good parking spot! Also, have fun at the pedicure!

Much More Than Mommy said...

Hee, hee! Post the pics of the feet! Do it! do it! Even when I was ginormous and couldn't see my feet, I managed to do my own pedicures. It took skill and a lack of oxygen, since I couldn't breathe the way I was sitting/leaning/bending. ENJOY YOUR TIME! :-)

w said...

i will break up with you if you post pics of your feet. ain't lyin'.

Amber said...

I can't wait to see if Carsten has glasses like Taylor! (I kid, I kid) but it would be funny if he did.

Hope your pedi was wonderful. Keep us posted!