4.29.2010

2 years on Etsy

I try not to do many self-promotions on this blog, but the month of May marks lemon drop studio's 2nd year on Etsy, and I couldn't help but share both my joy and my big sale with all of you!!

For those of you who didn't know, I was laid off 3 days after returning from maternity leave after Taylor was born in 2006. I wasn't in love with the job, and was dreading going back to work, so this was a blessing. But sometimes blessings don't pay the bills. Slowly but surely lemon drop studio evolved and I haven't looked back since. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate two fun years on Etsy than by having a sale to thank my customers and friends for being so terrific!! So basically lemon drop studio is having a 2 year birthday, all May long!!

During the month of May, everything in lemon drop studio's etsy shop will be 25% off the listed price (not including shipping). If that wasn't exciting enough, sales over $50 will get any 4x6 print of their choice absolutely free!!

Blog readers may start shopping NOW and save early, just mention you're a blog reader and your discounts can begin today!! Gosh, I just love making you guys feel VIP!


Want to spread the love? Tell your friends and family and maybe even your enemies about lemon drop studio! I'll love you for it!! And in case you didn't know, lemon drop studio blogs!

1 comment:

Bossy Betty said...

Congratulations on your two-year anniversary!! Hope the new year brings you even more success!