4.23.2010

too creepy

These 'shoes' have me feeling very uncomfortable and twitchy, and pretty agitated just LOOKING at them. I can't even imagine what's going to happen when I see someone wearing them. And in Portland, I'm bound to come across someone in these silly things soon. I hope I don't scream out loud when it inevitably happens. I've always counted on a pair of shoes to make me happy, but never to terrify me! The world is clearly changing. I am not sure who I can trust.


And get this: both my dad and my husband are threatening to get a pair (just to torment me!!) - but little do they know the kinds of things I'll do to get even with them. I always win. They really should know this by now.

Shoes can be found by googling Vibram FiveFingers, or you could support one of my favorite stores, REI, and get them there. If you're considering them, do yourself and me a huge favor, just send me the extra $85 bucks and you won't have dumb feet, and I'll be richer. Win-win.

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Feet don't really bother me but my daughter would freak out if she saw someone wearing these! She can't stand feet and shoes that look like feet would probably push her over the edge!
As far as I'm concerned shoes should look like shoes, period.

Amber said...

I'm pretty sure that Winn may never come back to your blog because she's scared for life. Those are freaky looking.

Sara said...

someone at my gym was wearing those the other day. SICK.

Carrie Hutchings said...

I have a friend that has a pair of those. Too weird for me.

JFlood said...

I feel the same way! Lots of folks at CrossFit wear these... you can rest assured I never will.... nor will I ever watch Avatar.... let alone wear those while watching Avatar.

Heart u.