4.07.2010

Win This + Hand It Over.

Confessions of a Crochet Addict is one of my go-to etsy shop for practically any gift that needs to be given... and it just so happens that Amber, the talent and awesomeness behind this shop, is wonderful, as well! From crocheted hats to dog sweaters to kitty titties and stuffed animals, you can find what you need easily.

Not only does Amber run a fantastic etsy shop, but she blogs, too, and she's dang good at it, too! Stop by her blog today for a chance to enter to win one of her popular Mira Caps - LOVE THEM!!


The Mira Cap pictured in this posted isn't the one she's giving away... because you need to go to her blog and see that one!! (I am picturing one of my faves, though!) If you love buttons, you'll love the hat! Good luck. And if you are my reader and you win, you kinda have to give it to me. Just kidding. Kind of.

Good luck!

No comments: