5.25.2010

happiness...


Taylor's last week of Tuesday + Thursday preschool is this week, and tonight is his big spring program. I'm so happy to watch him grow and change and become such a caring and sweet little man. I know I'll be crying while watching him sing, but it's definitely not because I'm sad, I'm just so excited for this guy and for all he has in store for the world - I've said it before and I'll say it again - he's going to help make the world a better, brighter place, I promise.

This post was brought to you in response to Leigh vs. Laundry and The Happiness Project.

Photobucket


5 comments:

Anjie said...

Aww! It is sad and happy at the same time when they are done with the first year of preschool. Sad that they are growing up, and happy at their growth AND that next year will be 3 days a week!

leigh said...

I LOVE little school performances and celebrations. I can remember being a little girl and looking for my Mom in the crowd. Suddenly, my nerves would calm and I would feel safe again.

I love watching my son's face when he finds me in the audience. It's the same look that I gave to my Mom, I'm sure.

Kassie said...

What a darling photo!

Bossy Betty said...

As the mother of two boys, I totally get it! Sweet!

jane said...

They are growing up so fast and every step they take is so wonderful to see and makes so happy and proud.

Love your photo of your cute boy.