5.03.2010

mom talk: toys. (not those kind!)

If you've been a blog reader of mine for awhile, you know that I'm a mom. And you know that my son Taylor is ALWAYS playing, and we're constantly on the look-out for great sites that provide safe, fun and educational toys for him to play with. Now more than ever I want Taylor's toys to be high quality and to last a long time, because soon Carsten will be playing with them, too! I'm not a fan of the McDonald Happy Meal toys - they make me want to pull my hair out. What I do like are simple, open-ended toys that let Taylor expand and explore his creativity (and believe me, he's got quite the imagination!). When I come across a good website, I want to share it with my readers.

Ebeanstalk is a toy website dedicated to selecting the best toys by age and kids toys. I truly believe this site sells some of the very best educational toys for your child. Check it out next time you're shopping for a little one! The parents and the child will thank you!

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Your blog is darling and I'm your newest follower!! Yay!