Keyboard Confessions is not my idea, but I'm going to use it anyway, because I think the best way to compliment someone is by stealing their idea. Or just borrowing it and giving them a shout-out and some credit. You may also find awesome Keyboard Confessions from Kearsie of Sounds Like Tomatoes and from Amber of What The French, Toast.
I like lists and I am very random, so this is right up my alley. Let's begin.
1. No matter what the situation or who I am with, I will say "that's what she said" after an applicable sentence. Example: Friend: "It was stuck. I kept tugging and pulling, but it wouldn't come out". Me: "That's what she said!" zing.
2. I know that I have the same sense of humor as a swearing 5 year old. Sorry. No, wait, I'm not sorry. I'm only sorry that you don't find poop, pee and fart jokes worth a laugh.
3. I pick my nose using my thumb. I pinch the outside of my nostril, thumb in nose and pointer finger on the outside of nose. That's my technique.
4. Funny how I won't let my almost 4 year old pick his nose though. It's probably to get back at him for not letting me pick his fingernails. Don't ask.
5. Every time I get a manicure the lady makes fun of me. I guess I have really small fingernails. She always asks "where you want me to paint? you nails so leeeeetle". I get it, that means you make just as much for doing LESS work. Paint them and keep quiet.
6. I've finally conquered my orphan sock phobia. I have a cute basket I keep them in, and I don't just let them sit there. I match them to their long lost mates every once in awhile. And I don't gag when I touch them anymore, well, unless they're covered in dog hair from hiding under the bed.
7. Even though we re-homed our dog Maddie to my best friend and her family in Eugene about a month or so ago, I still come home and look for her sometimes. Taylor has to remind me she's no longer here. I wonder what will happen when my kids go away to college.
8. My son is watching a Strawberry Shortcake DVD from the library. I wonder about him sometimes, but at least he's taking a break from Fresh Beat Band.
9. I'm becoming an earring lover. And not just my normal diamond earring studs. I am liking dangle earrings! And I just bought some amazing ones from Jenny Bunny, and I can't wait to see them in my ears. Also found some fun ones at Target the other day. I can't stop thinking about decorating my ears.
10. I told my husband last night that he can choose our new car and I don't want to even think about it or make any decisions. I question myself sometimes.
11. Soon I'll get my nose pierced. I wonder if it'll make me look like I'm trying to be younger. It's not like I'm wearing a Hello Kitty shirt at the same time, so I think I'll be okay.
12. If I squish my stomach together I can make it look like a dimply baby butt. I can't wait to get my body back. And I bet Hubs would like me to stop showing him my stomach trick. I'm guessing it's not as sexy as I was hoping it would be.
13. How long am I supposed to do this list? Like what number do I go until?
14. All I ever wanna wear is jeans and a fun t-shirt and flips. I wasn't meant to dress up. I just wasn't. I think I'm fine with this now.
15. I'm done until next week. I'll miss you. See you tomorrow for Factual Friday!