4 years ago today, Trask and I got to meet Taylor, and life hasn't been the same since. It's been so much better!
Random Loves About Taylor:
- his infectious laugh, especially when he throws his head back to laugh, and even will slap his knee if it's funny enough,
- his negotiating skills - this kid could sell paper to a tree,
- his sweet glasses - although hard to get used to my baby wearing glasses at 8 months old, I can't imagine him without them now!
- he gets so mad when he finds litter, exclaiming it's so naughty to make our earth dirty - wise beyond his years,
- he is an amazing big brother - so caring, and wants to include Carsten in everything he does,
- his love of fruit cannot be matched,
- his love of trains also cannot be matched,
- he loves the water so much, he probably should have been born with gills and fins,
- his hugs still make my heart happy,
- his snuggles when we read books - and his love for books,
- how he says 'nean' instead of 'mean', and 'cool' instead of 'pool',
- his love of art and creating things,
Happy Birthday, Sweet Taylor, Tay Man, Taylor Tot, Tay Tay, Cookie, Sugar Buns, Big Boy! We love you so, so, so very much! You are truly a gift to everyone who knows and loves you!
hugs and kisses,