7.08.2010

keyboard confessions: volume 4

Keyboard Confessions is not my idea, but I'm going to use it anyway, because I think the best way to compliment someone is by stealing their idea. Or just borrowing it and giving them a shout-out and some credit. You may also find awesome Keyboard Confessions from Kearsie of Sounds Like Tomatoes and from Amber of What The French, Toast.

I like lists and I am very random, so this is right up my alley. Let's begin. This is Keyboard Confessions: Volume 4.

1. It's really hot here in Portland today, and so I've been hiding in the house all day. This leaves me very scatter-brained and feeling extremely antsy.

2. I used to re-write my math homework once I finished the assignment, because I wanted it to look neat and tidy. I did the same with all my lecture notes from high school and college.

3. I am trying to get better about going with the flow and not having an agenda, even on just some days, but surprises kind of scare me. I get anxious over the simplest things.

4. I've walked out of a restaurant because I didn't recognize anything on the menu and it didn't have a single picture. My husband can't stand this, I'm sure, but doesn't mock me too much.

5. I get to go to the Nike employee store in a few weeks and I can't wait to buy my running shoes for 50% off, and to start running. Or maybe I'm just excited to get shoes... we'll see.

6. I don't like eating blueberries because of their texture, and that weird b-hole type thing on the blueberry - ick.

7. I can't wait to have a home and build the boys a tree house. I wonder if I'll be allowed in.

8. I hope that when my boys are older, I'll be the hot mom. I better start working on it now if I have a chance. Either that or only let the boys make friends with kids that have ugly moms.

9. Was that last comment mean?

10. I'm working on silhouettes of me and Trask. I'm having a hard time working on mine... feels very strange to be that zoomed in on a picture of myself, and I don't like seeing inside my ears.

11. And back to the other moms... if I can't be the hottest, I hope that I can at least be the funniest. And not the funny where they are just laughing AT me.

12. Are taper legged Lee mom-jeans ever going to be in fashion? I'm worried it may- and that keeps me up at night.

13. It's time to step away from the computer screen and go tell my family how lucky they are to have me.

Have a good one!
Shauna

No comments: