7.26.2010

running diaries


Last week I jogged. I jogged with Trask. I jogged while pushing my two sons in our BOB double stroller. I jogged with brand new Nike Shox running shoes (that are grape purple). I jogged despite the fact that my big toe and my pointer toe (2nd toe) are feuding over space in my shoes. I jogged and walked for about 2.5 miles. I jogged with only a nursing tank top on under my Oregon Ducks t-shirt. I jogged, and when I stopped, my boobs were still going. I learned that I need at least two sports bras on to contain the girls. I will go pick those up this week so I can run some more. Because maybe I'll like running more if the fun-bags don't ache the entire time. After that, I'll have to do something about my thighs battling one another for space.

This is the tales of me, trying to love running.

5 comments:

Amber said...

You can do it. I actually got a really great sports bra after I got tired of my regular bra not doing a good job of mopping up boob sweat during kickball. I'm a happy lady now. And so are my a's. :)

D/J F said...

yay! this is a good thing. i too hate running, hence me doing a half marathon in october and then the Eugene marathon in May 2011. What the frick?!

sassypackrat said...

I played in a woman's indoor soccer league a while ago and was so sad to discover that I needed a tight bra then a sports bra over that to contain the girls as I ran! So I feel for you and know the pain!

Chaos By Design said...

Motherhood has two really good nursing sports bras. I do suggest getting a size bigger than you think you need though. I have two of them that I got before Erikka was born and still use them now with Devon...

Tami said...

I started jogging last September, and ran my first 10K in May. Definitely MUST have heavy-duty sports bras, and I'm only a B cup. Champion has some good ones, and different levels of support.