8.15.2010

wii need an intervention


After a crazy week of Hubs being away and lots of baking + decorating cupcakes (3 different days), it's time to knock it the hell off and get serious about getting healthy. You know, so I look good for sweater, blanket and hooded sweatshirt season. Duh.

We purchased a Wii Fit yesterday and I've been getting in trouble with Hubs for not sharing with Taylor as much as I should. Something about setting a good example, yadda yadda yadda. Not sure what his problem is, I'm trying to get a smaller butt and gut.

Can I just tell you how much fun Wii Fit is? Or do you all know already because we're probably the last people on earth to purchase it? Well, I've had so much fun. Not only do I like playing, but I like laughing at Trask while he does Rhythm Parade and also when he flaps his arms like a giant awkward bird.

This Wii is going to keep our family together, as long as it doesn't come to blows over whose turn is next.

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

The Wii Fit is yours. Don't let anyone tell you differently. You do not need to share it.

Amber said...

Correction Shauna: I am the LAST person to buy one cause we're still rockin' the old school play station at our house. Yeah... we like to play Bedrock Bowling and Teris Kazi. How old did the wii fit tell you that you were? I always get a kick out of that... *hugs*