I like lists and I am very random, so this is right up my alley. Let's begin. This is Keyboard Confessions: Volume 5.
1. In the past 3 nights, I have gotten 15 hours of sleep - tops. Hubs was out of town and Carsten has re-discovered the joy of the boob at night.
2. While the hubs was in Seattle for work, he got me presents. Or nifty gifties. I got two presents. And they were both from Anthropologie. He gets big time points for this. One gift was a beautiful journal/notebook - specifically for me to write my funnies in. (love that he thinks I'm funny!). The other present: a beautiful necklace in two different colors of blue beads, consisting of 1,000 strands each. It's bold and amazing. I can't wait to wear it, when Carsten isn't still on the boob.
3. I have been making some new jewelry - I just need to take some pictures. They are inspired by my friend Marie. I want to be her.
4. I found a hooded light weight sweater at Target, made by Mossimo, and I'm in love. The kind of love where you want to take it home to meet your parents, even though you've only known them (or the hooded sweater) for a day. I had to buy another color - so now I have berry and a fun yellow. I love that it has my three essentials: hood, pouch, comfy + casual. And it's a sweater, so it makes me feel like I'm being dressy. And it's lightweight, so my monster hot flashes won't make me want to rip it off in the middle of an episode.
5. Bought a new hair dryer and all of a sudden I'm having great hair days, despite my 3 inch skank roots. I'm growing out my hair, no easy task, but I'm trying! And soon I'm hoping to make my hair darker - and MAYBE more natural.
6. The desire for a nose piercing is very strong today. We'll see if it happens soon. I sure hope so! Before I chicken out.
7. Going to The Red Light Exchange to try to find some rad t-shirts and comfies soon. I can't wait! I seem to have a knack for finding Trask super terrific shirts, but can't find me any, because my boobies are too big for everything, and why are my shoulders always too wide?! Why do small chested girls get to have all the fun!? Big boobies want a witty t-shirt every now and then!
8. Had a chai tea latte from Insomnia Coffee (right across the street from our apartment, literally), and it brought tears to my eyes. It was delicious. And I'm not just saying that. I really did cry from excitement.
9. And now for a confession, or more like a question. Do they make a specific type of deodorant for your cleavage?! It's needed.