9.29.2010

keyboard confessions: volume 6

Keyboard Confessions is not my idea, but I'm going to use it anyway, because I think the best way to compliment someone is by stealing their idea. Or just borrowing it and giving them a shout-out and some credit. You may also find awesome Keyboard Confessions from Kearsie of Sounds Like Tomatoes and from Amber of What The French, Toast.

I like lists and I am very random, so this is right up my alley. Let's begin. This is Keyboard Confessions: Volume 6.

1. I have been a terrible blogger lately - I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you with an extra long keyboard confessions. The list will either a.) make you feel normal, compared to me, or b.) bore you to tears and/or death.

2. I am down to 2 pairs of jeans (well, one pair of regular jeans and one pair of cropped jeans). This makes me cry. The thigh of two pairs have blown out in the past two months. I need some money and a new wardrobe. I'm not even kidding.

3. I have still made no progress in learning how to crochet.

4. I'm scared to turn on the Wii Fit, because when I log in, it'll tell me how long it's been since the last time I worked out. And I like to stay in denial about these things.

5. I have some crushes I'd like to fess up to. Some are normal and some are weird. Vince Vaughn. Jim Morrison. Steven Tyler. Amos Lee. Jack Johnson. Alec Baldwin (but only in his 30Rock character). And Greg Giraldo (RIP, sweet-pea).

6. I can't wait to be old. Like really old. Old enough that it's okay to complain all the time, tell people off, go to bed before the sun goes down, drive like I want to and eat dinner at 3:45.

7. Is it too early to start making my birthday list? Because I already am. I wish my birthday was a national holiday. I feel like it should be.

8. I've got nothing left. I worry I'm running out of things to say. Don't leave me though. Please?


1 comment:

Amber said...

You just have to call me. I'll teach you to crochet. We can meet at a yarn shop to make it feel all official. :)