9.03.2010

monster cookies. the easiest recipe ever.


Okay, there was enough interest in the monster cookies that I posted about last week that I thought I'd share the recipe. Now I don't want you guys thinking I made the recipe up - a friend shared it with me. It's a recipe I'm going to use over and over, and I think you will, too.

Monster Cookies

1 package chocolate chip cookie mix

1 package peanut butter cookie mix

1-1/2 cups oats

3 eggs

1 cup butter

M&Ms


Mix all the ingredients together. For the packaged cookie mixes, just dump it into the bowl... it's that easy! Bake in the oven at 375 degrees, and bake for 7-8 minutes, sometimes up to 10 if they're bigger cookie dough blobs.

Enjoy and think of me when you take the first bite. (That was creepy, sorry!)

5 comments:

Chaos By Design said...

I've done this with a double chocolate mixinstead of the regular chocolate chip and it is super scrumptious

Amber said...

You sent me some. I ate them all. I will agree they are tasty!

Bossy Betty said...

Thank you! Thank you!

melocoton said...

oh wow this looks delish. will have to make some!
http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/

rachel, find your core said...

That was a little creepy. But I like creepy, and I like your blog. And I am going to make these cookies.