3.11.2011

keyboard confessions: volume 6

Keyboard Confessions is not my idea, but I'm going to use it anyway, because I think the best way to compliment someone is by stealing their idea. Or just borrowing it and giving them a shout-out and some credit. You may also find awesome Keyboard Confessions from Kearsie of Sounds Like Tomatoes and from Amber of What The French, Toast.

1. It's been so long since I've done a keyboard confession, (like 6 months), I'm really sorry, kind of.


2. I'm trying to be a better blogger. Probably because I want to be the best at everything I do. Or just really good. Yeah, I'd settle for really good.

3. I failed at learning how to crochet before I turned 28. I don't like failing. Maybe that's why I don't even want to try to learn to crochet - I'm kind of terrified of being terrible at something.

4. It's Friday and that makes me really happy. My littlest is sick and has a fever, so I got an early start to my day - snuggling him at 4:45 this morning, but I didn't mind. I will take the snuggles. I just hate feeling him so warm.

5. I am scared that I'm running out of things to confess. OR that I will confess too many things that will scare all of you away.

6. I can't stop buying t-shirts from Woot and from TeeFury. In fact, I just bought today's Woot shirt. Sometimes I buy them for me, but usually for Trask, because that way I feel less guilty. Wait, there's nothing to feel guilty about, because that's all I ever want to wear: t-shirts and jeans. I just stumbled across a site that has $6 t-shirts, too, but I'm being too lazy to look for that one. I'm sure you can just google it.

7. Speaking of jeans - my sweet cousin just gave me 4 pair of hand-me-down jeans and I am in HEAVEN. I've lost about 22 pounds since December, and the jean choices that I have were dwindling. She swooped in and saved the day, and it helps that she's my height, too, so I don't have to walk around in jeans that cover my feet by 6 inches.

8. What do you guys want to hear me confess? I'm pretty much an open book... you tell me what you want to hear.

9. I mean that.

10. I have nothing else. I feel like I failed you all. I better go figure out some things to confess, because if I'm not making all of you feel uncomfortable, then what is the point of reading my blog?

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

I loved these confessions! You are forgiven for them all, my child. Now go eat an entire coconut cream pie so you'll have that for your list next time.

Hope your baby feels better soon!

Amber said...

First off... you CAN (and will) be a good crocheter. I just hope your boys don't need a mom cause you'll be hooked (pun intended). I will teach you.

Second, I'm sure you have much juicier things to confess. I know it...