3.13.2011

Ruffled

I'm challenging myself to do more DIY projects for myself, for others and for my home. I need something to blog about besides sore nipples, boogers and Lemon Kissed.

So the other day I stumbled upon this amazing blog,
Ruffled. Maybe I'm the last person in the world to learn about Ruffled, but then again, maybe not. I feel the need to share. It's a beautiful blog that is all about weddings, and while I'm already married, there's still so many DIY projects that I have found that I want to work on. The pictures are all so beautiful, and it seems to be a great source of inspiration for all things creative, not just for weddings.


I think I'm going to start on this DIY Moss Frame first. (The picture credit belongs to Ruffled). I will share my version when I complete it, and then of course I'll share my sub-par pictures of my own moss frame. Excited? I am. I've never been so excited to purchase a bag of dried sheet moss.

Have any fun DIY projects that you think I should try next? Send them my way, please.

Smooches + happy Sunday evening,
Shauna

No comments: