1.08.2012

dude gifts

Dudes are hard to shop for for gifts. Am I right? No matter who it is, if he's a dude and I need to get him a present, I choke. I don't know what guys want. I am not a man. I have never been a man. I don't plan on being a man in the future. Guys are just hard to shop for. Period. I mean, all I can usually think of giving is beer... and that just seems lazy... until...



REINBEER!

SO easy! Pipe cleaners, hot glue and googly eyes and BAM - reinbeer!

I found this idea on Pinterest, from this lovely blog here. I gave this to my father in law and to my soon to be brother in law for Christmas - and it was a HIT! Now I need to figure out how I can get away with this for other holidays besides Christmas.

What's your favorite go-to gift for the dudes in your life?

2 comments:

Paul B.Cornelius said...


Cramer D4 Bowl Set 5-Color Pin Ball (3)

Jewel J.Arnold said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
Sorel Women's Tofino CVS Boot