9.05.2012

two and a half

While the big one is in first grade, the little one just turned two and a half at the end of August. We had our first day of just me and little mister today, while T was at school, and it went pretty well. He felt a bit left out about not going to school, but quickly got over it when he realized that he had zero competition when it came to licking the spoon after making cookies. There are perks to being the youngest and staying home.

In an effort to pass time and preoccupy my mind while the big kid was at school today, the little one and I headed to the Jenkins' Estate and visited Nana, and took some pictures of the ham bone. (The ham bone is my son, not my mother in law).


I took a handful of pictures, but this is the picture that sticks out and truly captures this kiddo's personality. And no, he's not yelling or crying, he's just closing his eyes tight to have his picture taken. Completely natural and normal. Much like his mother.

I'll be back to blogging more, I think. I've missed you all.

No comments: